A true pioneer in the online retail space. Having been established for over two decades, and having experienced significant growth over the previous few years, they have built a substantial insights function of over 100 highly skilled individuals. With regular and consistent investment into their technology and use of data, this is a fantastic time to join the company and grow alongside them.
This position sits within one of the largest sub-analytics teams across the business as you look to support the trading team to really understand why customers buy what they do.
Day to day you will be responsible for scoping analytics projects, turning raw customer data into compelling stories and providing non-technical stakeholders with valuable insights across the business.
The training and development on offer is unparalleled, with opportunities to develop across various other insights teams or even make diagonal moves towards other areas such as data science or data engineering.
The successful applicant will likely possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous commercial experience with SQL
- Be a avid storyteller, able to provide concise effective insights
- Industry experience in retail, FMCG or consumer goods would be advantageous
What’s In It For Me?
- 26 days annual leave + public holiday
- Competitive salary of up to £45K + 10% bonus which has been fully achieved for 3 years running
- 15-25% company discounts
- Private medical insurance and income protection
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Hybrid working model and trust based flexible hours
Regrettably, this client is unable to offer Visa sponsorship
Job Owner: d.prosser