A leading market research agency, who provide insight services through specialist segmentation and predictive analytics methods. They offer excellent exposure to a diverse range of clients within the spectrum of consumer insight.
This role would be using key driver analysis to investigate consumer survey data. Largely targeted towards Conjoint analysis, you would be working within a cooperative team and can expect to use statistical and multivariate methods. This would also include segmentation methods such as cluster analysis in order to gain deeper insight and deliver reliable solutions to clients. Day to day you will be using statistical software packages such as SPSS and R as well as Excel and VBA.
- Commercial experience working with multivariate statistics, such as factor analysis and multiple regression.
- Excellent numerical skills with the ability to explain complex problems in an intelligible manner.
- Previous experience and a grounded understanding of Conjoint analysis.
- Good working knowledge of either SPSS or R and Excel, VBA Sawtooth Software.
- 2:1 level in a Mathematics, Psychology or related subject.
What they can offer you
- Fantastic exposure to some of the world’s leading brands.
- Training in SPSS and R.
- Immersive projects across a variety of different areas.
- A flexible and collaborative team working environment.
- The opportunity to travel abroad.
- Working for a prestigious award winning company.
Job Owner: d.prosser