A leading provider of research and consulting services to organisations who specialise in the retail banking service sector. They offer independent and specialised research, through leveraging their extensive network of experts from around the world. This boutique business have a 20 year history of helping their well-established client base to make more informed decisions.
As a Research Analyst you will take responsibility for a range of varied assignments to support larger projects, with increased responsibility as you establish yourself within the team. You will undertake a range of tasks, including market research through executive interviews, surveys and data analysis, in order to create detailed intelligence reports for your clients.
Your role will only grow in day-to-day variety, as you become involved with conferences (with a view to presenting at these) and detailed contributions to their monthly and quarterly newsletters. You will use your foreign language skills on a day to day basis.
- Bilingual language fluency in English and one of the following: Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Mandarin, Japanese, German.
- A good level of mathematics.
- Excellent writing skills.
- A strong comprehension of research and analysis methods.
- A 2:1 (or equivalent) in a good degree from a high ranking university.
- 2 or more years post university work experience within a suitable field.
Job Owner: d.prosser