Have you considered steering your career in data analytics in a new direction? Have you thought about training to be a world-leading expert in the fastest growing software in data visualisation?
If so, we have an amazing role working for a top Tableau data visualisation consultancy in London. As a consultant, you will get the amazing opportunity to learn about data and technology from some of the greatest data experts across the world (including 3 Tableau Zen Masters and a handful of Alteryx ACEs) as well as the opportunity to work alongside some of the biggest blue-chip organisations in the UK.
What will you be doing?
During the programme you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the greatest data experts across the world, completing 4 months of world-class intensive training. You will then be given the chance to showcase your new-found knowledge and skills with some of the biggest and most recognised blue-chip clients in the UK such as Coca-Cola, Deloitte, KPMG, Jaguar Land Rover and many more. During the programme my client and their partners will train you to become an exceptional consultant.
What skills do you need to have?
Don’t have any knowledge of Tableau or Alteryx currently? No problem. Their consultants come from all different walks of life and many had never heard of Tableau before they stumbled across them. The one thing they do have in common however is that they are all passionate about problem solving and passionate about data!
What’s in it for you?
– A salary of £30k per annum rising to £35k in your second year, with the potential to be earning 70k by the end of the programme
– The opportunity to become a leading expert in Tableau and Alteryx
– The opportunity to work with some of the biggest and most recognised blue-chip clients in the UK
– World class training from some of the greatest data experts across the world
– Gain personal skills to help boost your own confidence in becoming an exceptional consultant
– The opportunity to work within an environment which can only be described as extraordinarily inclusive and collaborative in Central London
So, if you share an inquisitive nature and have a passion for getting to the truth by way of data, then apply now to find out more.
Have you applied before and weren’t successful? No problem. They like those who focus on continuous improvement, so if you have previously applied and were unsuccessful but are still keen for a career in data, this is your opportunity to look at what you’ve done, build on it and submit again.
Job Owner: e.thomas