The world’s leading global technology and business consultancy. Stationed in central London and operating in over 170 countries worldwide, this organisation provides business solutions to a varied client base across multiple industries. Their prestigious Business Modelling and Analytics team is on the lookout for exceptional Analysts to join and contribute to their continued success as they offer the opportunity to gain vast industry exposure and analytical training.
As a Data Science Consultant, you will work on a multitude of varied projects where no two assignments will ever be the same. Your role will involve creating complex business models and undertaking strategic analysis to drive business strategy and solve commercial issues for the client.
– Impeccable communication skills to work alongside a diverse client base
– Able to adopt a creative approach to solve business problems
– Flexible and willing to travel regularly to work from the client’s site
– Highly numerate and mathematical mind-set
– A minimum of a 2:1 in a numerical degree
– A minimum of an ‘A’ grade Mathematics A-Level or equivalent
– Advanced Excel modelling skills
– Experience of statistical packages such as SQL, SPSS, SAS, R and Matlab are preferred but not essential
Job Owner: d.prosser