This rapidly growing marketplace app, headquartered in central London, have more than 20 million registered users in over 140 countries. Heavily utilised by millennials, in the US they have grown 300% over two years.
Their mission is to empower the next generation to transform fashion, and their team are dedicated to serving the needs of their global community.
This is a pivotal role in helping drive the team to make better-informed, insight-led decisions that support this organisation’s growth.
As a senior member of the team, you will also be expected to become a thought partner for your team about analytics for your area of focus, using a variety of data sources to inform and drive your team?s future roadmap. You will become the point of contact within your team for all things data, and you will engage with various stakeholders across the business to ensure decisions are as data-driven as possible.
Day to day responsibilities include supporting discovery and prioritisation of new features, designing and interpreting AB tests, and building dashboards and reports to track performance metrics.
Tools used within the role will include SQL, Looker, Python, Google Analytics.
- An analytical mind with good problem solving skills
- Excellent product and commercial awareness
- Strong proficiency in SQL and the ability to work with large datasets
- Experience working within insight analytics
- Ability to communicate complex problems and analysis with a variety of stakeholders (some non-technical)
Job Owner: d.prosser