A boutique market research agency that provides industry-leading healthcare analytics solutions to a range of high profile clients, specifically across medical imaging, digital health and clinical care.
This company’s ability to offer high-quality market data and insightful recommendations has allowed them to quickly establish itself as one of the key players in the sector. With ambitious growth plans for the rest of 2021, it’s a fantastic time to join this firm for the next cycle of their journey.
As a senior market analyst, you will be responsible for the generation of bespoke market analysis reports on a variety of topic areas, such as ventilators. With a structured process in place, you will complete every step in the project lifecycle from interviewing technology vendors to developing robust forecast models.
With a view of this hire managing a team of analysts in the not so distant future, this opportunity is undoubtedly an exciting career step for an experienced analyst with aspirations of progressing their skill set.
- A stellar academic record, preferably in a healthcare related subject
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
- Proven analytics experience; market sizing, market research, forecasting
- Good communication skills, comfortable presenting insights to clients
- An interest in healthcare and healthcare technology
- Knowledge of statistical packages would be beneficial (R, Python or SPSS)al and problem solving abilities
- Developed communication skills, confidence when delivering analytical projects
- Knowledge of customer analytics or retail space
Job Owner: t.stillwell