A leading UK distributor, who utilise their expert knowledge in logistics and operations to transport 10,000+ items globally every day. Having invested in advanced analytics, this organisation optimises different pricing strategies to improve financial performance, which has led to year on year growth of 20% over the last few years.
As a Senior Insight Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering actionable insights from the millions of rows of data that flow through the organisation daily. Using a combination of Excel and SQL, it is expected that pricing consequences will be produced to reflect the popularity of products at any given time, with patterns often changing through the course of the year due to seasonal trends.
Personal development is at the epicentre of this organisation’s working environment, with new ways of thinking and innovation encouraged. You will be empowered to take real ownership of your work, managing projects in their entirety from collecting the data at source to implementing analytical solutions.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- An exemplary academic record, preferably from a STEM-based degree.
- Expert knowledge of Excel, a background within SQL or Python would be beneficial.
- A desire to take responsibility, will thrive owning their own project life-cycle.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- A commercial approach to providing solutions to business problems.
Job Owner: t.stillwell