An innovative marketing consultancy focused on delivering customer and marketing analytics solutions to reputable multi-channel retailers across the UK. A fantastic opportunity to join an established data function, their success so far has been built on knowledge sharing and collaborative working.
As a senior analyst, you will be applying different statistical techniques to derive insight from the client’s data. The projects will range from predicting which customers are likely to respond to mailing campaigns to understanding the impact opening a new store has on current sales performance.
In addition to delivering hands-on work, there will be an expectation to present initiatives to clients as technical experts to improve their analytics strategy.
The Successful Candidate Is Likely To Have:
- Excelled through academia, preferably within STEM subjects
- Used SQL and Excel in a commercial setting
- Experience deriving insights from customer or marketing data
- An appreciation of different statistical techniques
- Confidence when presenting solutions to stakeholders or clients
Job Owner: t.stillwell