A leading media planning and marketing agency working with blue chip clients, covering a range of industries. Their specialism lies in developing insights into key business capabilities for clients, looking to understand their position in the market and their brand strength, utilising econometrics and currently developing their client offering to cover a number of other analytical techniques and capabilities.
As a Senior Analyst you will work on a project basis across two or three projects simultaneously, in teams of between two and four. This will be across the whole end to end process, from understanding requirements to data collation and analysis, drawing actionable insights from this data and communicating this to the client.
This will enable the client to generate more effective advertising campaigns to strengthen their brand and sales.
– A motivated individual
– Strong analytics and model building capabilities
– Excellent communication skills and the desire to work with clients
– Minimum 2.1 degree (or equivalent) in a numerical subject, ideally with some exposure to Economics or Econometrics
– Experience within a data driven, analytics environment
– Commercial awareness, preferably having worked with consumer or marketing data
Job Owner: e.hawksworth