How would you like to join the highly desirable world of FinTech? We’ve partnered with a highly innovative and successful organisation who are fighting fraud and financial crime one machine learning model at a time. By utilising entity resolution and advanced network analytics, they have been able to empower their clients to see the bigger picture and derive genuine value from their data.
With an extensive Data team and roles across Data Engineering, Data Science, Cloud Engineering, Software Engineering and DevOps, there’s plenty of scope to specialise within a particular area with opportunities to make diagonal moves into other areas later down the line.
This opportunity brings together stakeholder interaction and hands-on data engineering to offer the perfectly balanced and varied opportunity. You’ll not only be developing big data processing and ETL pipelines abut also engaging in stakeholder management with clients and partners to provide them with high quality solutions. You’ll have full autonomy to work on projects all the way from requirements gathering to software release and beyond.
Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect
- Entity extraction
- Data classification
- Building data processing pipelines
- Continuous performance and efficiency improvements
What Are We Looking For?
- Extensive experience building pipelines from scratch
- Strong technical coding ability ideally in Python or Scala
- Educated to a bachelors level with a degree in a STEM subject
- To achieve the higher end of the banding, a strong proficiency in the Scala coding language is essential
Desirable and definitely not essential
- A background in consulting or extensive experience managing stakeholders
- Experience either within the Financial/FinTech space or a specialism in detecting fraud or financial crime
What’s In It For Me?
- Competitive salary of up to £80K + company bonuses
- Central London office location
- Hybrid working and flexible hours
- Extensive internal training and upskilling
- Private healthcare, insurance and income protection
- 25 days annual leave + Birthday off
Job Owner: d.prosser