A rapidly expanding technology consultancy that specialises in delivering bespoke solutions to clients predominantly based in the UK public sector. After securing investment earlier in the year, they are looking to add several experienced data & analytics professionals to deal with the increased demand for their services. Joining an existing team of 125 consultants, you will be servicing clients like the Ministry of Defence, Home Office & National Crime Agency.
As a Senior Data Consultant, you will have the opportunity to unlock business problems for high-profile UK public sector organisations. You will play a key role in nationally critical projects which make a real difference in people’s everyday lives.
Innovation is at the core of this business. Therefore, you should expect to have access to a modern suite of technologies, ranging from big data tools (Spark, Hadoop) to cloud-based platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS). If you want to develop in the above, first-class training will be provided.
The Successful Candidate Is Likely To Have:
– Performed well throughout academia, ideally in STEM-based subjects
– An understanding of some of the following technologies; SQL, Python, R, Tableau, AWS, Azure
– Demonstrable experience delivering technical solutions for stakeholders
– Proven problem-solving and logical reasoning skills
– Security clearance, or be eligible to work in the public sector space.
Job Owner: t.stillwell