Pioneers of the online grocery market, who have consistently challenged and disrupted what used to be a very stagnant industry and are now developing their own ground-breaking technology.
With one of the highest year on year growth percentages in their industry, there couldn’t be a more exciting time to become a part of this innovative company as they develop advanced, market-leading solutions.
This role sits in the operational analytics team, which is responsible for all long- and short-term planning within the business, where you will work on analytics projects that will (amongst others); drive the performance of key business metrics, optimise processes and the logistics chain, support planning of over £100m of annual labour and steer the location of future delivery sites and warehouses.
You will responsible for:
- proactively using analysis to identify improvements to the business and driving these to completion
- leading and driving projects that span across departments, providing insights which drive better performance
- Proven track record in a commercial, insight and results driven, analytical role
- Experience with SQL
- Great communication skills, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical thinking and problem solving abilities
Job Owner: d.prosser