This company is establishing a groundbreaking business model within the retail space. Developing their own technology and new customer propositions, this is an amazing opportunity to join a team of friendly, talented, driven analysts that are looking to challenge the status-quo in eCommerce and retail.
The overall purpose of this position is to support the Buying and Commercial Strategy teams, with any data, reporting or insight requirements. You will be tasked with developing and implementing the strategy for the sizable commercial insights team to align with medium- and long-term business objectives. Additionally:
You will regularly liaise with the leadership team to stay informed of high-level business goals and shape the department and strategy to best meet these objectives.
You will improve the quality of data led decision making, both through leading a team of analysts to make recommendations, and play a key role in improving stakeholders’ ability self-serving data.
- Strong managerial experience of analytics teams
- Extensive hands-on data, analytics and insights expertise
- Experience in a retail, e-commerce or FMCG consumer-facing business
- Experience in presenting analytics driven recommendations to wide ranging audiences
- Ability to develop and implement a department strategy
- Working knowledge of SQL and understanding of databases
- Working knowledge of Tableau or similar BI tools
Job Owner: d.prosser