A fast-growing start-up, revenue-based financing platform, with already over 100 heads despite only being two years old who have recently received their Series A funding.
Their Data Science and Analytics team is a core component of their business model and key contributor to their rapid growth and they are looking to bring multiple data analysts and data scientists on board.
This is a BI Analyst position that has the rare addition of data engineering responsibilities. Working with the finance team, you will create insightful data visualisations, reports, and analytical solutions that provide the senior leadership team with access to crucial metrics. Added to this, you will also be required to build end-to-end data pipelines and ETL solutions to create accessible data sets for the business.
Another core component is conducting deep dive analysis into inconsistent trends in data and presenting recommendations to senior stakeholders.
Core tools used in the role will be SQL and Tableau. There is upskilling potential in other tools like Python which may be used intermittently on a project basis.
- A strong quantitative degree from a reputable university
- Proven professional, commercial experience within data
- SQL experience of querying data and building data pipelines
- Extensive data visualisation experience with Tableau
- A keen interest to join a startup business
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Job Owner: d.prosser