A research and consulting firm who specialise in the retail banking service sector. They offer independent and specialised research, through leveraging their extensive network of experts from around the world. They have a well-established client base, helping them to make more informed decisions.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Research Analyst to join their well-established Research team.
The role is focused on international primary and secondary research, including surveys, executive interviews, data analysis and report writing. You will be involved in report, consulting, newsletter and conference activities.
You will have significant individual responsibility, while working as part of a larger project team. As your knowledge grows you will be given increased project management responsibility.
In return our client offers a good starting package, alongside continued career development.
Essential skills for the role to include:
– Strong communicator, both written and spoken.
– Fluency in a foreign language, ideally: Spanish, Arabic or Japanese.
– Good degree from a reputable university.
– An understanding of research and analysis.
– Experience, ideally in research, although other fields are considered.
– Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Job Owner: d.prosser