A dominant public policy think tank with a global outlook, producing research that influences leaders and politicians around the world. Focusing on quantifying the major challenges facing our generation, their work looks to understand and measure socio-economic issues of nations, communities and individuals, and establish a legacy of prosperity to pass on to the next generation. They offer the ability to be a part of developing this research and have an impact on the global stage.
You are being brought in to lead a newly created analytics team consisting of varied individuals, from research analysts to data specialists, ensuring growth and success.
You will lead globally influential research projects, defining and detailing the objectives which will in turn enable the institute to effectively engage with the public, the media and policy makers. Demonstrating the emphasis placed on analytics, wide ranging tools are used within the team such as Python, SPSS and Stata.
- Experience in a similar team leadership position.
- Strong quantitative background, rooted in data and analytics.
- Previous or current technical experience in any of the following; SPSS, R, SQL, and Stata and have the ability to guide others in their use.
- A globally minded outlook with an interest in public policy and socio-economic affairs.
- Degree educated, ideally in a numerical subject.
Job Owner: d.prosser