This fast-growing start-up business creates a range of document management and user-interface systems. Based in London, they work with household name clients around the globe.
As a product manager, you’ll drive the strategic direction of the company’s main solution product. You will collect and blend inputs from senior execs, partners, and development teams to create the road map for the product and define it’s priorities, providing great visibility around the company, you’ll collaborate with each department to understand product requirements, manage resources and timelines, and solve conflicts where they appear owning the end-to-end solution over the full product life-cycle.
Being a company of sub 100 people, this is somewhere where you can have unrivalled impact as the business looks to continue to scale based on strong previous growth.
The successful candidate will likely possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum 5 years of proven commercial experience across business analysis, solution architecture, or product management.
- Experience working with GxP and computer systems validated environments for regulated life sciences.
- Confident understanding of industry-relevant business processes.
- Proficiency with business & technical requirements analysis, modelling, verification, and methodology development.
- As an added extra, professional capability in French or German would be highly beneficial.
Job Owner: guy.williams