A global leader in the quality used books sector, they have experienced impressive growth since they were founded and have transitioned from a start-up to a pioneer within the recycling space. Analytics has been central to this organisation’s success and acts as a driver for the next stage of its journey.
As a principal analyst, you will be responsible for being the thought leader within the marketing domain. This position aims to drive traffic to the website over and above PPC spend whilst also measuring marketing effectiveness and channel performance to understand the most productive way to acquire customers.
You have the freedom to be creative with your analysis. This opportunity provides the platform to stay on top of the latest developments in the world of data by applying outside learning within your role.
The Successful Candidate Is Likely To Have:
- A degree educated background, ideally within a STEM-based subject
- Expert knowledge of SQL. Programming experience in R or Python is a bonus
- Proven experience within the marketing analytics space
- Confidence building analytical models; customer segmentation and attribution modelling
- An excellent communication style, capable of presenting insights to senior stakeholders
Job Owner: t.stillwell