An innovative, tech-focused company that specialises in building products to translate text from one language to another in a secure way. Regarded as a pioneer within the community of natural language processing which is at the core of their 55 different machine learning translator models.
As a data engineer, you’ll be responsible for delivering on a wide range of projects including;
- using Python and AWS to build data pipelines to feed machine learning models for language analysis
- using web scraping techniques to find new datasets online to build out coverage across different domains
This opportunity provides an excellent platform for a proven candidate who wants to take the next step in their career. With ambitious growth targets set for the next 12 months, depending on personal preference, there is the prospect of leading the data engineering function soon after joining.
The Successful Candidate Is Likely To Have:
- An impressive academic record, ideally in a STEM discipline
- Proven data engineering capabilities, process automation and building advanced data pipelines
- Previous experience working with language or translation data
- Technical proficiency in Python, AWS and SQL
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Job Owner: t.stillwell