A rare opportunity has arisen to join a scale up FinTech company who have found immense success from their distinctive and innovative offering to the market. By targeting a previously untapped audience, they have experienced exponential growth with 1 million new users in the past year alone. Investors have found this organisation particularly attractive and provided significant investment with the most recent funding injection exceeding $40 million to accelerate their expansion across the globe.
They are always looking to continuously improve their offering and their immense data pool is at the heart of making meaningful decisions. As a result, they are continuedly investing heavily into their Tech and Data divisions in order to gain as much value as possible.
Being such a forward-thinking company, they have embraced sustainability and recently added to their offering with a biodegradable card which is made from renewable and non-toxic materials such as field corn and will break down in as little as 6 months compared to the 400 years+ that it takes a traditional card. If that wasn’t enough, they have also partnered with reforestation charities and pledged to plant a tree every time a card is used for the first time.
As part of the marketing team, you’ll be working alongside other like-minded product and marketing analysts and reporting directly into the data team lead. You’ll be deep-diving into extensive sets of data to help provide insights and ultimately drive improvement in a range of different areas including App + Website features and customer engagement. You’ll need to be able to present these findings to stakeholders (sometimes less technical) to help drive and inform strategy.
We don’t usually like to put too much emphasis on "years of experience" however, this is a mid level position and would suit an experienced analytics professional.
- Extensive commercial experience using SQL (you’ll need to be confident enough to undertake a from-home SQL task)
- Analytical expertise with a focus on marketing/campaign/customer data
- Experience creating appealing visualisations for stakeholders. Ideally with one of the following tools: Tableau, PowerBI or Looker
- Experience spotting trends in data to provide insights
Desired but definitely not essential
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience within the FinTech/Financial Services space
What’s in it for me?
- A competitive salary of up to £55k
- A highly flexible working pattern allowing you to choose how and where you work best. Want to be in the office 5 days a week? Great! prefer to work from home? Go for it!
- If you do choose to go into the office, you’ll be greeted with a brand new office which is focused on encouraging a collegial atmosphere
- 33 days of Holiday (Including public holidays)
- Private Healthcare and Surgery Plan
- Freedom to choose your own equipment
- Much much more
Regrettably, this client is unable to offer Visa sponsorship
Job Owner: d.prosser