A global bingo-led operator who has a track record of driving the organisation forward through the use of Data & Analytics. With expansive growth plans across new markets on the horizon, it’s undoubtedly a great time for a seasoned analyst to join this innovative company during the next phase of their journey.
As a senior insight analyst, you will mainly be focused on delivering high profile projects within the marketing space, collaborating with senior stakeholders to inform strategy on the acquisition and retention of customers. Expect to be using statistical techniques in R to tackle complex business problems around player reactivation, rewarding VIP customers and optimisation of marketing campaigns.
Investment in personal development is an area this organisation prides itself on and you will have access to first-class training from industry and technical experts throughout your tenure. The tech stack available includes Excel, SQL, Tableau, R and Google Big Query.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- An exemplary academic background, preferably from a numerate discipline
- Strong knowledge of Excel and SQL, a grounding in statistics would be beneficial
- Experience delivering tangible insights to senior stakeholders across the business
- Great problem solving and logical reasoning skills
- An interest or background within the gambling industry
Job Owner: t.stillwell