A leading UK marketing agency, specialising in working with clients in the retail sector delivering tailored data-driven solutions. Collaborating with leading brands within the sector, they undertake in depth customer analytics projects to help clients achieve and maintain rapid growth.
As an analyst, you will be working on fast paced and varied projects, utilising a broad range of technical skills from logistic regression, to cluster analysis. You will have specific training in R and Python with the opportunity to implement it in your role on a regular basis. Your role could cover working with clients to understand their customer lifetime value or consulting with internal teams.
There is excellent progression with this role, with a defined career path in place. You will also be working with a highly technically skilled team in a collaborative environment.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A stellar academic record, preferably from a STEM-based degree.
- Expert skills within Excel and SQL, knowledge of statistical packages would be beneficial (R, Python or SPSS).
- Strong logical and problem solving abilities.
- Developed communication skills, confidence when delivering analytical projects.
- Knowledge of customer analytics or retail space.
Job Owner: t.stillwell