A very unique opportunity to join a FinTech Scale-up whose mission is to help kids and young adults become more money aware early on in order to teach them the value of money from a young age. Despite only being 10 years old, they’re already recognised within the industry for their highly innovative and forward thinking offering to the finance space.
Founded by parents who felt that digital finance was an area that the current education system was failing to teach they took it upon themselves to fill this gap. It has been received extremely positively by the market and as a result, they have grown to a workforce of over 200 passionate people.
To further support this success, they have recently hit over 2 million app users globally with no projection of this slowing down. This is also particularly impressive considering that figure was 1 million just a year ago. This incredible growth makes it a fantastic time to join the company and thrive alongside them as they continue.
With a huge appreciation for the value of data, there has been continuous investment into their technology divisions. As a result, you’ll get to work within their flagship data team and alongside some of the strongest data professionals in the industry including data engineers, data scientists and data analysts (all with their own specialisms).
Not only will you get to work along side these people but you’ll also receive extensive in-house training, allowing you to get your hands on industry recognised tools and languages such as SQL, Python, Looker, GCP and more.
- Extensive experience with SQL (Part of the interview process includes and SQL coding task)
- Experience with a data visualisation tool such as SQL, PowerBI or Looker
- Experience within a marketing focused position
- A strong degree
- 3-5 years experience within an data analytics type position
- Experience using Python
- Experience with any cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
- A quantitative or STEM degree such as mathematics, statistics, economics MORSE etc. from a top university
- Experience within either a FinTech or start-up environment
What’s In It For Me?
- The flexibility and trust to work fully remotely or go into the central London office as and when you please
- 33 days holiday (including public holiday)
- Private health plan for you and your children
- Choose your own work from home equipment
- Long service awards at 3 and 5 years
- Competitive salary of up to £50K
- Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants and retail shops!
Job Owner: d.prosser