A globally-renowned FMCG company with a diverse workforce representing 100 nationalities. They operate in over 100 countries, employ over 25,000 staff globally and are at the forefront of sustainability and technology.
As a market research analyst, you will be responsible for deriving insights from large amounts of sales and shopper data to help improve the companies strategy on product offerings, campaign performance and revenue generation. With access to senior stakeholders both in the UK and further afield, the reports and data visualisations that you produce in PowerBI have a real impact on business decisions.
With the wider data team utilising technologies like SQL and SAS, this opportunity provides a fantastic next step for an experienced analyst who is focused on personal development and wants to further their career in the analytics space.
The Successful Candidate is Likely to Have:
- A stellar academic record, preferably from a numerate discipline
- Demonstrable experience within the market research analytics space
- A strong command of Excel, and knowledge of a data visualisation tool (PowerBI, Tableau etc.)
- Proven communication skills, confident presenting to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of the FMCG industry
Job Owner: t.stillwell