A well established Location strategy and analytics consultancy, delivering geographically focused analysis and insights to client across the UK and further afield. This organisation collaborates with leading companies across a number of different industries; including but not limited to, Retail, Leisure, Central Government & Automotive.
As part of a wider Location Planning Analytics team you will be responsible for creating a strategic road-map to to enable your clients to make the best decisions when choosing a new location for their brand.You will analyse market capacity and create turnover forecast models to highlight the most profitable location.
This is undoubtedly a great platform for a confident Analyst to take that next step in their career, as you will have the ability to combine client management skills with advanced analytics. Expect to be using Tableau for data visualisations as well as Python for regression modelling and customer profiling.
The successful candidate is likely to have
- A stellar academic record, ideally in a subject with a high numerical content
- Effective stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience building mathematical or statistical models
- A real interest in location planning or analytical consultancy
- Natural problem solving abilities.
Job Owner: t.stillwell