This company is one of the world’s leading grocery retailers. With 7,000 stores, almost half a million staff and millions of customers both online and in-store, it truly is a global company.
As a Lead Product manager you will be responsible for the delivery of two or more Products within the portfolio, managing the vision, strategy and development of these to deliver value.
The vacancy exists on the Planning and Trading programs; planning covers how the organisation manages Retail Price and the planning of Ranges that customers see in store. The role will ensure that there are effective and efficient processes supported by simple tools so that our teams can deliver the overall strategy.
- Previous experience of line managing a small team.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- Efficient in managing stakeholders.
- Technically competent in order to influence the solution and work closely with engineering teams.
- Previous product management experience.
Job Owner: d.prosser