An exciting start-up in the FinTech space, this company is well known for using highly innovative analytical techniques to provide insights to consumers and businesses to help them make smarter decisions with their finances. With a strong growth trajectory, they are now looking to bring on-board a talented analytics manager to make the most of their recently secured funding.
With the focus on optimising operations, this role will touch every area within the business whilst also managing projects of high value. You will gain fantastic exposure to numerous stakeholders and leading figures within major financial institutions. Further to this, you will have the scope to utilise cutting edge technologies such as R and Python on a daily basis.
A key element of this position is to grow and develop a high calibre team of analysts, so this role is perfect for an individual with an aptitude for managing and mentoring. You could be spotting rising talent, training junior analysts and understanding where they can best add value to the organisation.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic background, preferably from a leading university.
- Demonstrable experience using Excel and SQL, an understanding of R or Python would be a bonus.
- Line management experience.
- An ability to translate raw data into valuable business insights.
- Confidence when liaising with senior stakeholders across the organisation.
Job Owner: t.stillwell