This company is a leading independent Customer Intelligence agency that is looking for an experienced analyst to join their growing analytics function. Based in Brighton, this organisation has worked with over 100 top brands. Due to continued success and an increasing reputation, the team are looking to bolster their Analytics team.
The Junior marketing analyst will join the growing data team. You will be using statistical techniques to drive marketing analysis for a range of different companies. In this role you will support the senior analysts in a variety of customer analysis tasks including data queries, report creation, Multi variant, customer analysis, segmentation and predictive modelling. This role will involve some client meetings and Preparation of information for presentations.
- 2.1 or Above in Maths and Stats.
- Knowledge of SPSS, SAS, R, SQL, Python or STATA.
- Strong excel skills.
- Highly numerate with great problem solving ability.
- The ability to interpret and analyse data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Some experience of marketing is ideal but not essential.
Job Owner: l.bates