This company is establishing a groundbreaking business model within the retail space. Developing their own technology and new customer propositions, this is an amazing opportunity to join a team of friendly, talented, driven analysts that are looking to challenge the status-quo in eCommerce and retail.
This is a line management position, in which you will be directly supporting the buying team with analysis and insight as well as partner with the head of buying. Your key responsibilities will range from short term tactical support, requiring you to understand what drives trade and recommending actions on a weekly basis, to long term strategic planning such as driving the category management process to set strategies for range selection, price architecture and marketing priorities.
Despite looking after a team of analysts, this role still requires you to be hands-on with data and you can expect to use SQL and Tableau on a regular basis.
- Numerate or technical degree (2.1 or equivalent and above)
- Strong experience as an analyst
- Experience in a retail, e-commerce or FMCG consumer-facing business
- Experience in presenting analytics driven recommendations to wide ranging audiences
- Stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Excellent Excel skills
Job Owner: d.prosser