Head of Partner Management
My client is a fast-growing and successful UK-headquartered developer of world-class content and regulatory information management technology for regulated industries globally. ISO 27001 accredited, my client has a flagship intelligent content services platform which is relied upon by eight of the top 10 global life sciences companies. With over 600,000 users worldwide, my client’s mission is to provide industry-defining implementations that offer an enjoyable and efficient experience for customers.
Reporting into the head of sales, the head of partner management interfaces directly with all partners and internal teams, supporting all partner activities and driving the continued growth of my client’s business. Key responsibilities include developing and implementing partner management strategy, maximising sales opportunities through existing strategic partners, and identifying and assessing new partnership opportunities.
To be successful you will need to possess excellent relationship management and communication skills, a confident presentation style, and strong commercial acumen. You should be self-disciplined, flexible, and willing to travel domestically and internationally when required. Prior experience in partner management is preferable.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive starting base salary (dependent on experience)
- Eligibility for discretionary performance/merit-based bonus
- Private healthcare
- Full-time remote working / flexible working arrangements
- Half-day Friday policy
- Initiatives like ‘no meeting Wednesdays’
- Wellness programme (bespoke to you)
- £1000 per year personal Uber allowance
- Career progression and personal development opportunities
Job Owner: p.ashworth