HEAD OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE – London/Hybrid – Permanent Position – Multinational company offering market leading salary!
My client, who employ individuals worldwide, and are on the lookout for a Head of Business Intelligence to expand their presence within the United Kingdom.
You will join their team to improve the overall data functioning and deliver actionable information that helps all those across every level, make informed business decisions. My client really emphasises that all members of the BI team strive to improve performance across the board.
This role has a divide of both technical and managerial workload. Performance is massively emphasised within this company, paired with fantastic benefits.
In this role as Head of BI, you will:
- Manage and mentor a team of data professionals, ensuring high productivity and quality delivery.
- Gather requirements, build/design a scope, lead meetings with stakeholders, test, implement, document, workshop.
- Work closely with the wider Data team to ensure changes are implemented in line with business requirements.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and the board to communicate data insights and recommendations.
- Support the BI Platform / Infrastructure, including overseeing troubleshooting, detailed investigations and requests.
- Ensure changes are managed effectively, with appropriate task and project planning, communication, testing, training, and logging.
- Utilise internal and external data sources to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation.
- A background within Business Intelligence and/or Analytics.
- Management experience
- Have a Technical skill-set with experience in a minimum of 2 of the following: SQL, Tableau, Excel, Domo, Alteryx or PowerBI.
- Have a pro-active personality with interpersonal skills, with the ability to be both flexible and innovative.
- Be equally friendly and passionate, as you will be managing and working with others to cultivate data.
- Have deep technical understanding of Business Intelligence, data warehouses, data analysis and visualisation tools and technologies.
- Open to working remotely and on-site.
My client offers a very competitive base wage, plus incentive for career development in the data and analytics business, as well as other benefits including a bonus program. Bonuses for this role include a contributed employer pension scheme and a performative derived bonus. Salary is reviewed Bi-annually.
If you believe you possess the required experience and skillset, please apply below.
Job Owner: p.ashworth