An industry leading FinTech scaleup that specialises in fighting fraud and financial crime. Despite being less than 10 years old, they’re already well known across the industry for the high calibre work they provide. As a result, they have grown to over 300 people in just 6 years and thanks to over $150m in series D funding, they’re now looking to expand the team even further.
The company was founded by senior executives from a global consultancy, who have headhunted some of the strongest data specialists in the industry. Therefore, the standard from both a technical and consulting perspective is exceptionally high.
The role itself is within their flagship R&D team team who are currently around 30 strong and highly reputable in the industry. With unparalleled in-house training from some of their strongest data engineers, you’ll become an expert in the field and be given the opportunity to experiment with cutting edge technologies as you pave the way for the future of financial crime fighting tech.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Building tools to improve the quality and efficiency of project delivery
- Building big data processing and ETL Pipelines
- Entity extraction and resolution
- Using a range of programming languages, big data tools and cloud platforms
- Technical degree or equivalent from a reputable university
- Experience with object orientated programming, preferably Scala, Java or Python
- A strong communicator with experience managing stakeholders at all levels
Nice To Have:
- Commercial expertise in the domain of fraud and financial crime
- Commercial expertise in the domain of financial services
- Commercial experience with cloud tools such as GCP, Azure or AWS
- Any experience with the Scala coding language would be a huge plus
This organisation’s growth has allowed for global expansion with offices in Toronto and Singapore and New York and as a result, there’s scope to relocate later down the line if you choose to. They’re hiring for multiple vacancies at a broad range of seniorities from Junior up to Senior with a budget of up to £80K + 10% bonus for the perfect candidate.
Job Owner: p.horlock-brown