A market leading scale-up specialising in financial fraud and developing technological solutions to prevent money laundering. Established in the mid 2010’s and having gone through their series C investment fundraising drive in 2020 they are now looking to continue the fantastic development.
With offices in several locations around the globe, a multitude of A-list clients and over 200 hires made last year, this is a truly exciting time to get involved with a business whose products are directly involved in helping reduce human trafficking, terrorism and other financially motivated crime.
Using cutting edge solutions whilst working as part of a high calibre, agile team of data professionals to build and productionise market leading machine learning models using tools such as Python and big data platforms such as Spark.
These models are integral to the success of the business as they look to develop and grow market share.
You will be responsible for keeping up to date with the latest tools and technologies; the team are always wanting to remain at the cutting edge of machine learning models and NLP methods, whilst the growing nature of the business means there are fantastic progression routes on offer.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Skills
- A Masters degree or PhD in a numerate subject
- A keen interest in and experience in developing complex algorithms to solve real-world problems
- A year or more of hands-on experience with machine learning frameworks
- Good communication skills
Experience In The Following Areas Would Be An Advantage:
- Experience with big data platforms
- Previous experience with NLP
- Experience with graph theory
Job Owner: d.prosser