This exciting technology start-up brings AI to the metals & mining industry, having their own software platform which helps clients optimise yield and production efficiency. Their product is based on machine learning technologies for time series analysis.
This is a high-calibre, multinational data science team where there is the unique opportunity to address challenges in the industrial sector. Currently in a sustained period of growth, they are looking to hire multiple data scientists at varying levels of seniority.
Your core focus will be to build machine learning algorithms for optimization, anomaly detection and regression, which will be pivotal in ensuring factories scale-up globally, in real-time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing innovative machine learning algorithms for time series analysis
- Analysing algorithm performance bottlenecks and proposing solutions for improvements and optimization
- Preparing new algorithms for deployment and supporting deployment to production
- BSc, MSc, or PhD degree in computer science, physics, maths or similar
- Strong mathematical background in machine learning and deep learning
- Professional work experience in machine learning
- Understand the principles of computer science algorithms and data structures
- Solid understanding of anomaly detection and signal processing
- Excellent coding skills in Python
- Practical knowledge of ML and DL frameworks
PLEASE NOTE: Regrettably, this client is unfortunately unable to offer Visa sponsorship
Job Owner: d.prosser