This company is one of the largest providers of consulting and technology services, providing a collaborative, friendly and entrepreneurial environment. A truly global consultancy with a broad client base of blue-chip companies, the company operates across a variety of sectors and industries.
This role will involve providing your expertise and logical thinking in a way that helps to develop exciting new analytical solutions for intricate business obstacles.
As a consultant you will work across multiple sectors including retail, financial services, and healthcare. Your role will focus on the delivery of a variety of projects; from developing a LinkedIn bot using Python to automate searches for new talent to developing a product-product collaborative filtering recommendation engine using Python, Django and Azure. Your role bridges the gap between complex analytics and management strategy of businesses, a core responsibility is explaining technical outcomes to non-technical stakeholders.
What to expect:
- A strong basic salary with excellent benefits
- Collaboration with high-end and blue-chip clients, within a variety of sectors
- You will be based in their central London location, with national and global travel opportunities
- Working within a well-established data science team, almost 200 consultants
- The opportunity to work with cutting-edge software and programs
- A numerical degree with a minimum 2:1 grade or equivalent from a reputable university
- Over 18 months years of experience in operational research, customer analytics, BI analytics, data science
- Excellent experience with Excel and SQL. Highly advantageous to have used Python or R as well as cloud computing platforms and big data tools
- A commercially insightful and results-driven nature
- An excellent level of consulting communication skills
Job Owner: d.prosser