A leading provider of research, data and strategic advice; their customers include every one of the world’s biggest 20 consulting firms. Their ambitious mindset matched with continuous growth means it would be a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop alongside the company in the coming years.
In this role, you will be responsible for the management of their three data models, mainly managing their most commonly used market data model which focuses on sizing the consulting industry. This model is looking to be applied across other industries as the company grows.
You will be responsible for the development, maintenance and quality of these models to ensure that the data provided to their clients is accurate.
This will be achieved through managing a small team of analysts and researchers who are responsible for the gathering, cleaning, processing and analysis for the model using Excel, Python and SQL.
Alongside this, you will be in charge of the end-to-end delivery of the model to clients (internal and external) from scoping the clients’ needs and adapting the model based on the clients’ definitions through to presenting the model back to clients.
The successful candidate will have
- Strong SQL and Excel skills, with ideally some working knowledge of Python or R
- Five or more years’ experience working with data
- An interest or understanding of the industries and professional services offered across consultancy
- Aspirations of managing a team of analysts
- Demonstrable experience presenting insights to stakeholders and clients
Job Owner: d.prosser