This organisation is an enterprise management software, business consulting and technical delivery company. Working with household brands to support them with information management strategy, solutions and implementation, they are now expanding at a great rate.
Alongside a project team you will be responsible for developing and road testing a new enterprise information management strategy, which will provide employees, partners, suppliers and customers with a first-class EIM experience. Throughout this project, you will be involved in the following: technical consulting to implement a data analytics platform, the building and development of analytical models, collaboration with a diverse set of stakeholders ranging from UX team to graphic designers.
On completion of the above project, you will transition into the data team where you would provide technical consulting across a multitude of different industries. Expect to have access to big data, programming languages and cloud computing from early on in your tenure with this organisation.
The Successful Candidate Is Likely To Have:
- Strong academic background, a STEM-based degree is preferable
- Technical expertise within SQL Server, Power BI, Python and Azure
- Solid understanding of data modelling, including relational data
- Demonstrable experience in the collection, preparation and enrichment of data
- Confidence when collaborating with senior stakeholders
Job Owner: t.stillwell