A technology consultancy with a nationwide presence throughout the UK, proven expertise within Enterprise Management Software, Technical Delivery and Business Consulting. Over the last few years this company has grown exponentially and has a developed a wide reaching client base operating within the Financial Services, Utilities and Central Government industries just to name a few.
As a Data Engineer you will be focused on working collaboratively with existing data scientists, data visualisation consultants, AI developers on both internal and external projects. Expect to be sourcing data from disparate systems and transforming the data so it is prepared to be used in predictive models, using technologies such as Python and SQL to do so.
The scope for training and development is vast, you will have the opportunity to obtain professional qualifications, attend technology conferences and take part in team hacks to explore cutting-edge technologies and ideas. This position is a fantastic platform for an existing Data Engineer who is looking to gain exposure to cloud based analytics, enterprise search, predictive modelling and real-time reporting.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Stellar academic record, ideally in a STEM based degree.
- Technical skill-set in SQL, Java or Python.
- Demonstrable experience optimising database queries and ETL processes.
- Knowledge of Azure data services would be beneficial (Data Lake, Data Bricks).
- Strong consultancy profile, experience liaising with stakeholders.
Job Owner: t.stillwell