A boutique technology consultancy, specialising in delivering data-driven projects to an array of clients across multiple industries. With proven success over the last few years, they have developed strong relationships across the Utilities, Central Government and Financial Services space. After recently securing a major project, it is undoubtedly a fantastic time to join this growing organisation.
As a Data Engineer, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team of 30 delivering a large scale transformation project for a client looking to move from a Waterfall to Agile environment. Other responsibilities range from building data pipelines and ETL processes in Python to applying business logic and feature engineering techniques.
Learning and development are at the centre of this organisation’s success, so whether you are eager to utilise machine learning methods or develop cloud-based skills, this is a great environment to do so.
The tech stack used in the role will be SQL, Python, Microsoft Azure, Hadoop, Hive, Spark and U-SQL
The successful candidate is likely to have
- An impressive academic record, preferably in a STEM-based discipline
- Technical expertise in SQL and Python, knowledge of cloud-based technologies will be beneficial
- Proven Data Engineering experience
- Demonstrable experience building ETL processes and data pipelines
- Strong communication skills
Job Owner: t.stillwell