** The Company **
A start-up with fantastic long term plans, who specialise in private security services for businesses and homes. The biggest company of its kind in the country, they have secured funding and major clients, and are now looking to expand their data team.
In a fast paced and exciting start-up environment, there is significant opportunity for long term progression and growth, as the company itself grows. Its a really exciting time to join the team, with major new projects and tech updates in the pipeline.
They are looking for a bright and well-rounded data engineer who can keep up in a fast paced start-up environment. You will be working on a broad range of projects, from developing ETL process and pipelines, to opportunities to be hands on with data science. You will be working on a variety of projects, from developing internal processes, to aggregating crime data to help clients better understand the security risks posed to them.
It the perfect job for someone who likes to be working with a variety of tools and techniques, whilst also working with stakeholders. There is also plenty of flexibility to work from home.
Who They’re Looking For
- 2-3 years of working in a data engineering environment, particularly working with cloud platforms
- Data warehousing and ETL processing experience
- Strong data modelling background, as well as being comfortable working with internal and external data sets
- Experience with Python and R
- Experience working with data science and machine learning would also be beneficial
Job Owner: d.prosser