Exciting new start-up that works with financial institutions and government organisations to detect and prevent fraud, financial crime and non-compliance. They are going through a sustained period of high growth with exciting projects on their books and in the pipeline.
This is an exciting opportunity for a big data specialist to help develop and deploy technical solutions to fight financial crime and fraud within Financial Services and Government. You will utilise advanced analytics methods such as network building and editing revolution and key tools used will be open source tools such as Spark and Scala.
- Driven, ambitious individual who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Strong technical degree from a reputable university.
- Scala programming experience ideally but Python or Java programming also considered.
- Spark experience highly desirable.
- Good communication skills.
Job Owner: d.prosser