An exciting online marketplace focused on the mechanic and car servicing industry that’s going through an exciting period of change following significant investment into the business. They are looking for a data analyst to work alongside their marketing and supply teams to help them reach their target of consolidating the sector.
As a data analyst, you’ll be responsible for generating business insights that improve company performance. Your initial remit will focus on; improving the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, designing AB tests to enhance the customer journey and optimising how garages are selected for each person based on several different metrics.
As the first analytics hire within the organisation, you’ll have the autonomy to implement your ideas and be creative with the solutions you deliver back to the business.
The Successful Candidate Is Likely To Have:
- An impressive academic record, preferably in a STEM-based discipline
- Expert knowledge of SQL and data visualisation software
- Demonstrable experience deriving insights from different types of data
- An understanding of advanced analytics techniques, exposure to R or Python
- Confidence when presenting technical solutions to different audiences
Job Owner: t.stillwell