An incredibly exciting performance data analytics platform company. They identify what data can make the biggest impact for a company, transform it quickly and cost-effectively from a wide range of sources and ultimately make it clear, reliable and easy to manage.
They are always reaching for the latest approaches, tools and technology to enable themselves to move fast and deliver more value. As well as being an extremely intelligent group, this is a really sociable company – both inside of work, through knowledge sharing sessions and outside of work.
This role puts you on the front lines of the solutions they implement for their customers, where you can expect to:
- Delve deeply into a customer’s business to understand how data can be used to aid decision-making and unlock value
- Create machine learning and predictive modeling use cases with their data science team
- Develop critical workflows for transforming, visualising, and extracting value from data
- Work closely with their engineering team to integrate data into stable, extensible pipelines
- Grow your domain expertise to identify, access and analyse relevant data sources
- Contribute to their expanding knowledge base into the art and application of analytics
This company is building a diverse team of data analysts with a range of complementary skills and experience. Applicants are only required to have to have at least some of the following in their background:
- A degree in a quantitative field, with preference for maths, physics, engineering, economics or computer science
- Professional experience in data analytics, data visualisation and customer-facing roles
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience with version control systems like git
- Experience with scripting languages like Python or R for statistical analysis
Job Owner: d.prosser