A rapidly growing eCommerce retailer based in West London who won Retail Business of the Year at recent Start-Ups awards. They are looking for exceptional analytics professionals to help support the business growth, as well as identify business opportunities; designing, prototyping and implementing analytical solutions and deliver significant change throughout the company.
Working in a growing analytics team, you will be performing analysis to understand the customer base in greater depth. Whether that be performing segmentation, running AB testing to understand the potential success of a new product or initiative, or performing analysis on customer happiness and retention.
This position is key to the long term development and growth of the company, with wide spread impacts. You would be working closely with senior stakeholders and business developers to work to implement and execute the business strategy for the next few years.
Key tools to be used within the role are Python, R, SQL, Tableau and Excel, with up-skilling and training is offered in all these skills.
The Right Candidate Will Have
- Experience using SQL and strong excel skills. Knowledge of Python and R would also be good to have, but not mandatory.
- A commercial mind set, with an interest in customer behaviour and segmentation.
- An understanding of how to take goals and targets, and translate that into actionable plans.
- Educated to degree level in a subject with a quantitative focus eg. engineering, mathematics, economics or physics.
- Experience working in a data driven environment.
Job Owner: d.prosser