A major online grocery retailer, with over half a million regular customers in the UK alone, they hold analytics at the heart of the business. Their year on year growth percentage is far superior to competitors and as such there couldn’t be a more exciting time to become a part of this innovative company.
This pivotal position within the Customer Insight team will be dedicated to managing their research programme; from conducting interviews to exploring customer experience, attitude and loyalty, and tracking brand health. Managing this comprehensive programme will enable this organisation to learn as much as possible about current and future potential customers.
– A capable Analyst with experience working within a commercial setting
– A numerate and logical thinker
– Customer centric approach to problem solving
– Confidence in taking a lead on market research projects
– Proven experience of working in a market research agency
– An excellent academic track record including a 2:1 (min) or equivalent from a reputable university
Job Owner: d.prosser