A global consultancy of over 270,000 team members across almost 50 countries who have invested heavily into the digital innovation and consulting division of their business and have built out a highly successful and reputed analytics and artificial intelligence team who are providing invaluable services to a range of industries including financial services, healthcare, government, energy/utilities and consumer products. This consulting position within the organisation will have you working with with some of the most globally recognised names in the world including IKEA, Virgin, Lego, Vodafone, Unilever, Lloyds, The Ministry of Justice and much much more.
With a huge commitment to sustainability, they recently joined WEF’s "Trillion Trees Movement" and have committed to planting 20 million trees in the next decade while also being in the process of switching to 100% renewable electricity and transitioning into a fully hybrid and electric vehicle fleet. With a genuine belief that data can be a driver for a better world, they are now using their industry expertise to offer their clients solutions to improve sustainability and address climate change using AI and analytics.
Their take on corporate social responsibility has landed them in Ethisphere’s "World’s Most Ethical Companies" list for 9 years running and acknowledging the company as a benchmark of exemplary ethical behaviours.
This role will give you the opportunity to leverage infinite amounts of customer data to advise a wide ranging client base on how to better understand their customers using customer insights and digital analytics. While a background in consulting isn’t essential, what you DO need is the ability to demonstrate that you can dissect complex information, draw out the most important elements and most importantly, relay valuable insights to less technical stakeholders in an influential and meaningful way. These insights will often go on to inform some major changes to some of the largest companies in the world.
We don’t usually like to put too much emphasis on "years of experience" however, this is a mid – senior level position and would suit an experienced analytics professional with roughly 2-5 years of relevant experience. However, this is more of a guidance and each application will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- A proven track record of developing and deploying analytical solutions with a focus on customer data
- Demonstrable experience providing meaningful insights to stakeholders
- Experience with industry recognised web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Commercial experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience developing and analysing the results of Consumer Marketing Campaigns
Desired but definitely not essential
- A consulting background
- Experience in one of five relevant sectors – financial services, healthcare, government, retail, energy/utilities
What’s in it for me?
- A competitive salary of up to £60K
- A strong, clear and structured progression plan
- An extensive data division giving you the opportunity to make sideward steps into other specialisms
- A strong wider benefits package including private health insurance, income protection and life assurance
Job Owner: d.prosser