With their innovative business model, this company has experienced massive year on year growth. Breaking the mould of traditional retail companies, this ecommerce business depends on innovative technology driven solutions, with a huge focus on data and analytics. With excellent avenues for progression across the business’ analytics functions.
You will play an pivotal part in supporting the buying team to make decisions regarding their supplier base and helping ensure the business remains commercially successful. It’s a small team so the scope of your work is vast, including analysing cost price increase requests, building long-term supplier strategies, and supporting annual category reviews.
Working with senior commercial stakeholders from the start, you will be inquisitive and supported to become an expert within your area. You will have a combination of data sufficiency, project management and commercial awareness. This opportunity will help you develop technically and commercially, and puts you right at the heart of the company and its future success.
Tools used within the role include; SQL, Excel and Tableau.
To be successful in your application, you should:
- Have a numerate or technical Degree (2:1 and above)
- Be highly numerate and analytical
- Have strong commercial awareness and problem-solving ability
- Have strong communication, teamwork and influencing skills
- Have excellent Microsoft Excel skills, and there is a strong preference for good SQL ability also
Job Owner: t.stillwell