A lively and modern startup with strong expertise and track record within their industry. Specialising in the gaming sector, they place analytics at the heart of all they do and value this as a key component of their growth plan. With significant financial backing, they are secure in their market and as such they have the ability to offer extensive training and progression opportunities.
This position is largely centred around data visualisation and reporting, you will champion the use of Tableau within the Insights team to provide interactive dashboards and reports to inform strategic decision-making. Questions you will be faced within include; Why is a certain game performing so well? What elements of the games are under-performing? Should we be selling top-performing games to other third parties?
As this organisation ventures in the new countries and creates new games, you will be faced with unparalleled progression opportunities within the industry. You will also have access to first class training programmes, with the ability to use SQL, PowerBI, R, and Python within your role.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A stellar academic record, preferably from a STEM-based degree
- Expert knowledge within Excel and either Tableau, PowerBI or QlikView
- Demonstrable experience building interactive dashboards and reports
- The ability to work in a dynamic and fast-changing working environment
- Confidence when delivering insights to senior stakeholders
Job Owner: t.stillwell