A disruptive logistics scale-up, who have seen exponential growth since their inception, they provide same-day, next-day and returns solutions in an efficient yet sustainable way.
They aim to re-think last-mile logistics in response to the growing e-commerce & instant-delivery demand. They work with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and eCommerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
As part of the analytics team within the operations function, you will drive optimisation and empower data-driven decisions through actionable insights, focusing largely on client experience and courier experience challenges.
Operations is a supportive environment, and as an analysts you will be encouraged to explore new and exciting avenues by:
- Diving deep into operational and performance improvement opportunities
- Communicating potential solutions based on your data driven insights
- Quantifying the potential impact of operational actions for key clients
- Building predictive, churn, and courier lifetime models amongst many others
Tools used in the role include: Python, SQL and Tableau.
- 2:1 degree or equivalent in a quantitative subject
- Experience using Python and SQL – this doesn’t need to be in a professional or commercial context, could be through academia or online courses
- Ability to derive meaningful insights from large data sets and present them concisely
- Dynamic, energetic and results driven
- Experience with Tableau or other visualization packages is a plus
Job Owner: d.prosser